ELDER PATRIOT – We’ve now learned that Seth Rich attended a party the night he was murdered where a number of IT workers with ties to D.C. Democrats were in attendance.
Seth left the party and headed to Lou’s City Bar where he was known to be a regular. That was the last place he was seen alive.
He had a meeting scheduled with the F.B.I. for the next morning. This raises a number of questions:
- Why would a 27 year-old IT worker for the DNC be meeting with the F.B.I.?
- Why was former DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D, FL) so desperate to have her laptop returned before investigators had the opportunity to view its contents that she would threaten to defund the Capitol Police? Especially, considering that laptop was stolen by Imran Awan who was later arrested attempting to flee the United States. What would be the outrage if President Trump threatened to defund the F.B.I. unless they called off the special counsel’s investigation?
- Why had Wasserman Schultz and other House Democrats, Andre Carson, Luis Guiterez, Jim Himes, Terri Sewell, Jackie Speier, Mike Quigley, Eric Swalwell and Patrick Murphy paid Imran Awan, his brothers, as well as their extended family four times as much as other IT service providers were willing to charge for the same services.
- Could the information on Wasserman Schultz’s laptop contain information relating to the Clinton email investigation? Remember how much incriminating evidence was found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that Comey had to whitewash.
- Could the information on Wasserman Schultz’s laptop have corroborating evidence that would confirm the DNC server, and/or Hillary’s illegal private server (that Comey refused to allow his forensics team at the F.B.I. to put under a microscope,) contained information of illegal and perhaps treasonous behavior? Say for example, proof of foreign interference in our election? Or, maybe some other plan to undermine the legitimacy of our electoral process?
- Are the contents similarly representative of the data on the DNC server that then F.B.I. Director James Comey allowed a private company – chosen by the DNC – to investigate and then took their word that there was no incriminating evidence on it?
- Why was Wasserman Schultz continuing to pay the Awans even after they had become fugitives and the other Dems cut them off?
- Why have the IT staffers who attended the party refused to be forthcoming? When Rod Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family to investigate his death, inquired as to who attended the party he was told, “You don’t need to know who was at that party because it had nothing to do with his death.” That, of course, would be obstruction of justice if Wheeler were still an active law enforcement official. It’s absolutely imperative to know the identities of anyone a murder victim was in contact with before they were murdered. Why didn’t the police pursue this basic fundamental of murder investigations?
- Besides the F.B.I. who else knew Seth Rich had an early morning meeting with them?
- According to NBC’s Washington affiliate WRC-TV, “There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything… They didn’t finish robbing him, they just took his life.” Why would a robber resort to physical confrontation when he was willing to shoot his victim in the back and then leave the valuables behind?
There is enough evidence now to suggest the following scenario is far more likely than what we’ve been led to believe so far:
- Rich attended a party where the Awan’s, or at least one of their accomplices was in attendance. A confrontation took place and Rich let on that he was going to the F.B.I. to blow the lid off their treasonous activities early the next morning.
- Rich grew uncomfortable and decided to leave the party.
- He was followed from the party and headed to the safety of Lou’s where he was regular.
- The person(s) following him called Wasserman Schultz while they kept lookout for Rich.
- Wasserman Schultz contacted a high-level Clinton operative (maybe, John Podesta?) or perhaps even Hillary directly, who then called Comey (who was still the F.B.I. director) to alert them of the shitstorm that was about to hit the fan if Rich wasn’t silenced.
This scenario may be the result of an overactive imagination but that is how investigators solve cases that are destined for the cold case file. Clearly, I’m not alone in suggesting this is going to prove a major crack in bringing justice to the Clinton crime family.
Remember what Newt Gingrich said the other night:
“… there are a lot of Republicans who are afraid of the Clintons. That the Clintons still have so much latent power and have so many connections in the Washington establishment that they’re just afraid to take them head on.”
If Republicans who have a Republican president to protect them are this fearful, then what does it say about who the F.B.I. is aligned with?
With Trump’s unwillingness to continue protecting the swamp what is the anxiety level of men like Comey and Robert Mueller (former F.B.I. director and now Special Counsel) who are neck deep in protecting both Clintons, George W. Bush and Barack Obama for the better part of two decades?
If Trump can stay alive to expose the entirety of the Clintons’ corruption there may be very few people left in positions of trust in the D.C. Sewer System.
Recall the words of the F.B.I. agent with intimate knowledge of the Clinton email investigation:
“There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is.
“The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people.
“…This case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests.
This is why the Deep State is trying to isolate President Trump. The less people he can trust that surround him the easier it will be for an assassin to get to him.
Trump finally realizes that the only bi-partisan effort that both the Democrats and Republicans participate in is protecting the Clintons’ Crime Syndicate and the D.C. swamp that they virtually are all a part of.
Seth Rich was the tip of the spear. Rich likely never understood the extent of the danger he was.
Let’s hope he didn’t die in vain.